Jefferson Medical College – Philadelphia, PA
Internship & Residency
Thomas Jefferson University – Philadelphia, PA
Certified by the American Board of Urology, Dr. Robert Linden is a graduate of Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Linden is a member of many professional societies, including the American Urologic Association. He has been practicing urology since 2010.
- Bladder Cancer
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Complex Kidney Stone Management
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Kidney Cancer
- Metabolic Management
- Minimally Invasive Surgery for Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Bladder (OAB)
- Prevention of Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- American Urologic Association
- Philadelphia Urologic Society
- Mid Atlantic Section of the American Urologic Association
- Best Doctors 2014 Readers Choice, South Jersey Magazine (2014)
- Linden RA, Weiner PR, Gomella LG, Dicker AP, Suh DB, Trabulsi EJ and Valicenti RK: The Technique of Outpatient Placement of Intraprostatic Fiducial Markers Prior to External Beam Radiation Therapy. Urology. 2009; 73(4): 881-6.
- Trabulsi EJ, Linden RA, Strup SE, McGinnis DE, Gomella LG and Lallas CD: The addition of robotic surgery to an established laparoscopic radical prostatectomy program: effect on positive surgical margins. Canadian J Urology 2008; 15(2), 3994-9.
- Linden RA, Trabulsi EJ, Flemming F, Gittens PR, Gomella LG and Halpern EJ: Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound Flash Replenishment Method For Directed Prostate Biopsies. J Urol. Dec 2007; 178(6), 2354-8.
- Linden RA and Halpern, EJ: Advances in Transrectal Ultrasound Imaging of the Prostate. Semin Ultrasound CT MR. Aug 2007; 28(4), 249-57.
- Linden RA, Zeltser IS and Hirsch IH: Investigation of Clinical Efficacy, Mechanical Reliability and Complications of the Ambicor Inflatable Penile Prosthesis. Issues in Urology. May/June 2007; 100-4.
- Nelson ED, Shenot PJ, Linden RA, Tyson A and Shupp-Byrne D: Urodynamic and Clinical Efficacy of Extended Release Oxybutynin in Spinal Cord Injured Patients with Patients with Neurogenic Detrusor Overactivity. Submitted for Publication.
- Linden RA: Short Topics. In: Gomella LG, editor. 5-Minute Urology Consult, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2010.
- Inspira Medical Center (Elmer, Vineland, Woodbury)
- Our Lady of Lourdes (Camden)
- Virtua (Marlton, Voorhees)
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna PPO
- Amerigroup (Medicaid)
- AmeriHealth (HMO, PPO)
- AmeriHealth Administrators
- Clover Health
- Coventry & First Health
- Emblem HIP HMO
- Empire BCBS
- Health Net Patient-Centered Community Care Program
- Health Net Veterans Choice Program
- Horizon BCBS (Traditional & Managed Care)
- Horizon BCBS Medicare (Patient-Centered HMO)
- Horizon NJ Health (Horizon NJ TotalCare HMO/SNP)
- Humana ChoiceCare PPO
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health (AmeriHealth)
- Medicare, RR Medicare
- Oscar (Through Qualcare)
- Oxford (Liberty & Freedom)
- Oxford (Metro & Garden State)
- Qualcare (HMO, POS, PPO, Workers Comp, Community Care)
- Tricare East
- Humana Military
- Tricare 4 Life
- United Healthcare (Commercial)
- United Healthcare (Medicare Advantage PPO)
- US Family Health Plan
- Wellcare (Medicare)