Robert Wood Johnson Medical School – New Brunswick, NJ
Internship & Residency
Greenwich Hospital – Greenwich, CT
Cooper University Hospital – Camden, NJ
Dr. Nyarai Mushonga joined New Jersey Urology in 2017. She is board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and board eligible in female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Mushonga completed her fellowship training in female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery at Mount Sinai School of Medicine. Her residency in obstetrics and gynecology was completed at Cooper University Hospital and her internal medicine residency internship was completed at Greenwich Hospital.
She received her medical degree from Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and her bachelor’s degree from Rutgers University.
“I was a patient of Dr Mushonga when she operated out of the Poinciana, FL office. In all my years, she was—by far—the most outstanding GYN doctor I ever experienced. Her intellect, her bedside manner, her efficiency, and her glowing personality were immeasurable. Oh, how our community misses her!”
- The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- The American Urogynecologic Society
- The National Medical Association
- Hackensack Meridian Health – Mountainside Medical Center
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ
- Emblem Health
- Empire Blue Cross HMO (Contiguous County only)
- Empire Blue Cross PPO
- HealthNet Federal
- Railroad Medicare
- UnitedHealthcare (excluding Medicare Plans)
- US Family Health