Mount Sinai School of Medicine – New York, NY
Internship & Residency
General Surgery, Downstate Kings County Medical Center – Brooklyn, NY
Radiation Oncology, Harvard Medical School Joint Center for Radiation Therapy – Boston, MA
Massachusetts General Hospital – Boston, MA
Board certified by the American College of Radiology, Dr. Michael Greenberg’s primary focus is “quality metrics as it relates to treatment outcomes, patient satisfaction, and quality improvement measures.”
- Brain Tumor
- Skin Cancer
- Head & Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Esophageal Cancer
- Gastric Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Benign Connective Tissue Disorders
- Gynecologic Cancer
- Soft Tissue Sarcomas
- Spinal Cord Tumor
- American Society for Therapeutic Radiation Oncology
- The Patient Choice Award (2009, 2010)
- Outstanding Achievement Award, Pocono Medical Center (2013)
- Nominee for Physician of the Year Award, Pocono Medical Center (annually since inception)
- Jefferson Clinical Research Associate Award
- Recent Poster Session 2017 Radiosurgery Society on SpacOAR with SBRT for Prostate Cancer
- Rostock, R., Zajac, A., Gallagher, M.J. Greenber, M. Spaziani, J. Baikadi, M. Brereton, J.: Radiation Therapy in the Treatment of Colorectal Cancer. Chapter 28. In Gastrointestinal Oncology, Pergamon Press, Inc. 1992.
- Machtay, M., Weber, Green, M. conservative Management of Orpharyngeal Cancer, Americal Journal of Oncology.
- Biofene use for Breast Cancer (Accepted for publication 12/04, International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics
- Gallagher, M.J., Brereton, H.D., Rostock, R.A., Greenberg, M.J. Baikadi, M., Vigneri, P.M., Werner, R.S. Bastin, D.T., Thomas, D.S.: Last Small Bowel Effects in 300 patients treated for Pelvic Cancers Correlated with Dose of Radiation, Volume of Irradiated Small Bowel and Surgical Procedure. Bastin, K., schmeler, K., Cusi, A., Baidadi, M., Gallagher, M.
- Rostock, R., Greenberg, M., Thomas, D., Werner, R., Ryzak, K., Brereton, H.: Strontium-89 for Metastatic Prostate Cancer: Pretreatment Clinical Factors that Correlate with Outcome.
- Elliot, A., Swann, S., Nguyen-Tan, F., Greenberg, M.,: Phase III trail of an Elmusion Containing Trolamine for the Prevention of Radiation Dermatitis inpatients with Advanced Head and Neck: Results of Radiation Oncology Group Trial 99-13, Journal of Clinical Oncology, May 1, 2006.
- Head and Neck Carcinoma in the United States: First comprehensive report of Longitudial Oncology Registry of Head and Neck Carcinoma (LORHAN) C CNCRO-11-3219. Submitted manuscript.
- Varian Medical Systems Annual Report: Treating Metastatic Disease with IGRT
- Advance for the Hospital Administrator: IGRT and 4-D Adaptive Radiation for the treatment of Breast Cancer
- Yahoo Finance: Limited Field Hypofractionated IGRT for Breast Cancer
- Physician Practice: SBRT for Lung Ca, 2009
- Varian IMRT Insider
- Geisinger Medical Center – Danville, PA
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley – Wilkes Barre, PA