Vanderbilt University School of Medicine – Nashville, TN
Internship & Residency
New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center – New York, NY
Dr. Konstantin Walmsley has been practicing urology in New Jersey for more than ten years. He has held numerous leadership positions at HackensackUMC Mountainside, including having served as Medical Staff President and Chairman of the Board of Trustees. He has been serving as Chairman of the Department of Surgery since 2013.
During his residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital-Cornell, Dr. Walmsley received world-class training from national leaders in urology. He then pursued a one-year fellowship in female urology and voiding dysfunction at Columbia-Presbyterian Hospital. Approximately one-third of his practice is dedicated to the management of pelvic organ prolapse in women as well as urinary incontinence.
Dr. Walmsley has been named a Top Doctor by New Jersey Monthly magazine each year since 2006 and has been named Top Urologist by the Consumers’ Research Council of America since 2007. He strives to prove the highest level of urological care in a compassionate and caring fashion.
- Top Doctor, New Jersey Monthly
- Top Urologist, Consumers’ Research Council of America
- Hackensack Meridian Health – Mountainside Medical Center
- RWJ Barnabas Health – Clara Maass Medical Center
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ
- Emblem Health
- Empire Blue Cross HMO (Contiguous County only)
- Empire Blue Cross PPO
- HealthNet Federal
- Railroad Medicare
- UnitedHealthcare (excluding Medicare Plans)
- US Family Health