Stony Brook University School of Medicine – Stony Brook, NY
Internship & Residency
Montefiore Medical Center – Bronx, NY
Dr. Aryeh Keehn has an undergraduate degree from Yeshiva University and received his medical degree from Stony Brook University School of Medicine. He completed a surgical internship and urologic surgical residency at Montefiore/Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City. He complemented his training with a fellowship in advanced robotic urologic oncology and reconstruction at Temple University’s Center for Robotics in Philadelphia.
Dr. Keehn has a special interest in cutting-edge treatments for BPH and stone disease, in addition to his unique training in robotics and upper urinary tract reconstruction.
- AUA National Chief Resident Debate, 1st place and grand debate champion (2017)
- NY Section Chief Resident Debate, 1st place (2017)
- Valentine Essay Competition (NY Section, AUA) 1st Place (2016
- Alpha Omega Alpha (2011)
- Gold Award in Humanistic Medicine (2011)
- American Association of Thoracic Surgeons Summer Intern Scholarship (2008)
- Keehn A, Fram E, Garg M, Maria P. Urolift in Place of Fiducial Markers for Patients with BPH Undergoing External Beam Radiation Therapy. Urology. 2017; Jun 104: 230-234
- Keehn A, Ludmir E, Taylor J, Rabbani F. Incidence of bladder cancer after radiation for prostate cancer as a function of time and radiation modality. World J Urol. 2017; 35 (5) 713-720
- Keehn A, Gartrell B, Schoenberg MP. Vesigenurtacel-L (HS-410) in the management of high-grade nonmuscle invasive bladder cancer. Future Oncol. 2016;12(23):2673-2682.
- Keehn A, Taylor J, Lowe FC. Phytotherapy for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. Curr Urol Rep. 2016;17(7):53.
- Keehn A, Lowe FC. Complementary and alternative medications for benign prostatic hyperplasia. Can J Urol. 2015;22:18-23
- Keehn A, Rabinowitz D, Williams SK, Taragin BH. Calcified central venous catheter fibrin sheath: case report and review of the literature. Clin Imaging. 2015;39(6):1130-3
- Keehn, A, Stifelman MD. Editorial Comment on Chopra et al (Port Placement and Docking for Robotic Surgery: The University of Southern California Approach. J Endourol. 2015;29(8):872.
- Keehn A, Srivastava A, Maiman R, et al. The relationship between visceral obesity and the clinicopathologic features of patients with small renal masses. J Endourol. 2015;29(3):372-6.
- Keehn A, Maiman R, Agalliu I, Taylor J, Ghavamian R. Outcomes and Management Considerations in Patients on Dialysis Undergoing Laparoscopic Radical Nephrectomy for Renal-Cell Carcinoma. J Endourol. 2015;29(6):691-5.
- Lasser MS, Doscher M, Keehn A, Chernyak V, Garfein E, Ghavamian R. Virtual surgical planning: a novel aid to robot-assisted laparoscopic partial nephrectomy. J Endourol. 2012 Oct;26(10):1372-9
- Keehn, A, Mufarrij, PW, Stifelman, MD. Robotic Ureterolysis for Relief of Ureteral Obstruction from Retroperitoneal Fibrosis. Urology. 2011 Jun;77(6):1370-4
- Newark Beth-Israel