Chicago Medical School – North Chicago, IL
Internship & Residency
North Shore University Hospital – Manhasset, NY
University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine – Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Andrew Siegel graduated from Chicago Medical School with honors and completed a surgical residency at North Shore University Hospital. He then completed a residency in urology at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and a fellowship in voiding dysfunction, incontinence, and female pelvic reconstructive surgery at UCLA School of Medicine.
Dr. Siegel is board-certified in both urology and female pelvic medicine/reconstructive surgery and serves as Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery at the Rutgers-New Jersey Medical School. He is a Castle Connolly Top Doctor in the New York Metro area and a New Jersey Top Doctor.
Dr. Siegel is passionate about wellness advocacy and educating the community about healthy lifestyle and preventive measures. You can read his blog here. He has also written four books:
- FINDING YOUR OWN FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH: The Essential Guide to Maximizing Health, Wellness, Fitness and Longevity
- PROMISCUOUS EATING— Understanding and Ending Our Self-Destructive Relationship with Food
- MALE PELVIC FITNESS: Optimizing Sexual and Urinary Health
- The Kegel Fix: Recharging Female Pelvic, Sexual, and Urinary Health.
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ
- Emblem Health
- Empire Blue Cross HMO (Contiguous County only)
- Empire Blue Cross PPO
- HealthNet Federal
- Railroad Medicare
- UnitedHealthcare (excluding Medicare Plans)
- US Family Health