Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University – Philadelphia, PA
Internship & Residency
Rutgers New Jersey Medical School – Newark, NJ
Dr. Gellman was in private practice for many years serving the Denville area prior to joining NJU.
Dr. Gellman is a consultant in urology in Anguilla, British West Indies. He has been a visiting professor of urology and worked at the Sihanouk Hospital Center of Hope in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, sponsored by Health Volunteers Overseas.
He is a Diplomat of the American Board of Urology and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Gellman has held teaching positions at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School as well as Robert Wood Johnson Medical School at Rutgers University.
- Diplomat, American Board of Urology
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American College of Health Executives
- Morristown Medical Center
- St. Clare’s Hospital
Dr. Gellman has presented papers in Europe and the United States concerning GreenLight™ laser therapy for benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) as well as research and development of a continuous-flow resectoscope.
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ
- Emblem Health
- Empire Blue Cross HMO (Contiguous County only)
- Empire Blue Cross PPO
- HealthNet Federal
- Railroad Medicare
- UnitedHealthcare (excluding Medicare Plans)
- US Family Health