Georgetown University – Washington, D.C.
Internship & Residency
Rutgers New Jersey Medical School – Newark, NJ
Dr. Alan Strumeyer has been practicing in Essex County since 1990 and serves as a clinical assistant professor at the Department of Urology at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School. He also currently serves as a board member of NJU. He has also held other leadership positions, including Section Chief of Urology at St. Barnabas Medical Center.
He is a board-certified urologist and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Urological Association
- International Society for the Study of Women’s Sexual Health
- Medical Society of New Jersey
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Saint Clare’s Hospital
- Short Hills Surgery Center
- The Stone Center of New Jersey
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ
- Emblem Health
- Empire Blue Cross HMO (Contiguous County only)
- Empire Blue Cross PPO
- HealthNet Federal
- Railroad Medicare
- UnitedHealthcare (excluding Medicare Plans)
- US Family Health