Patient Transparency & Insurance Participation
New Jersey Urology, LLC, complies with all applicable laws and regulations as outlined in the “Out-of-Network Consumer Protection, Transparency, Cost Containment and Accountability Act” of the State of New Jersey. We are committed to providing consumers with all available information regarding potential health care costs.
The physicians of New Jersey Urology participate in most major health insurance plans. We have listed information on the insurance plans that our physicians participate in on their individual provider profiles.
It’s important to contact your insurance company before receiving services or care at New Jersey Urology. Each insurance plan is different, and some plans provide different levels of coverage that could make a difference in your out-of-pocket costs.
New Jersey Urology physicians are affiliated with the following hospitals and medical facilities:
- AMSURG – Livingston Surgery Center
- Atlantic Health System – Chilton Medical Center
- Atlantic Health System – Hackettstown Medical Center
- AtlantiCare Health Park
- Care One at Cresskill
- CarePoint Health – Christ Hospital
- Columbus Hospital LTACH
- Cooper University Health Care
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
- Endo/Surgical Center of North Jersey
- Englewood Health
- Hackensack Meridian Health – Hackensack University Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health – Mountainside Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health – Palisades Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health – Pascack Valley Medical Center
- Hackensack Surgery Center
- Health East Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Holy Name Medical Center
- Inspira Health Network
- Hudson Regional Hospital
- Hudson Crossing Surgery Center
- Jefferson Health New Jersey
- Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation
- Lincoln Park Care Center
- Lourdes Health System
- MALO ASC Center for Ambulatory Surgery
- Metropolitan Surgery Center
- New Bridge Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
- New York Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- Northwest Ambulatory Jersey Surgery Center
- Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center
- RWJ Barnabas Health – Clara Maass Medical Center
- RWJ Barnabas Health – Jersey City Medical Center
- RWJ Barnabas Health – Monmouth Medical Center
- RWJ Barnabas Health – Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- RWJ Barnabas Health – Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- SBH Health System Bronx
- Sovereign Health – Surgicare of Carlstadt
- St. Mary’s General Hospital
- The Jewish Home at Rockleigh
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
- The Stone Center of New Jersey
- University Hospital – Newark
- Valley Health System – Ridgewood
- Wayne Surgical Center
The New Jersey State Board of Medical Examiners requires us to disclose that some of our physicians have ownership interest in:
The laws and regulations outlined in the “Out-of-Network Consumer Protection, Transparency, Cost Containment and Accountability Act” of the State of New Jersey require us to notify you that our ancillary in-office providers may not participate with your insurance coverage. Please contact the service providers directly for up-to-date information on plan participation.
NJU accepts most major credit cards as well as checks and cash.
You may make payment by calling our billing office directly at 1-877-366-5876 Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:30 am – 5:00 pm. Our Patient Accounts Representatives will be happy to assist you.
You can also pay your bill online using our secure Patient Portal.