James A. Saidi, MD
Dr. James Saidi has been practicing in the field of Urology in New Jersey since 2000. Dr. Saidi currently serves as a Board Member for NJU.
He has held numerous leadership positions at HackensackUMC Mountainside, including Chief of Urology and Medical Director of Robotic Surgery.
Dr. Saidi is board certified by the American Board of Urology and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He has been named a Top Doc by New Jersey Monthly magazine every year since 2006. In addition, Dr. Saidi has been named a Top Doctor by Castle Connolly and both Top Doctor and Top Cancer Doctor by Inside Jersey magazine.
Dr. Saidi believes patients should fully understand all treatment options available for their urologic conditions, and he strives to provide the best surgical care possible in a skillful and caring manner.
Areas of Specialty and Interest
- General urology
- Minimally invasive prostate surgery
- Robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery
- Cornell University––undergraduate degree
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School––medical degree
- Columbia University Medical Center––residency in urology
- HackensackUMC Mountainside
- The Stone Center of New Jersey