Eric K. Seaman, MD
Dr. Seaman has been practicing in Essex County since 1996 and is certified by the American Board of Urology with a subspecialty in microsurgery. Dr. Seaman is one of the leading practitioners of male reproductive medicine in the New Jersey and New York metro area.
Dr. Seaman has been recognized repeatedly as a New Jersey Monthly Top Doctor, earned his executive master’s degree in business administration from Rutgers University in 2006 and is a member of the Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society.
He currently holds active membership with:
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- American Urological Association
- Society for Male Reproduction and Urology
- Society for the Study of Male Reproduction
Areas of Specialty and Interest
- Medical treatment for infertility and vasectomy
- Men’s health
- Microsurgical sperm retrieval
- Microsurgical vasectomy reversal
- University of Pennsylvania––undergraduate degree
- New York University School of Medicine––medical degree
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center––residency in urology
- Baylor College of Medicine––fellowship in male reproductive medicine and surgery
- Rutgers University––executive master’s degree in business administration
- Morristown Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
To learn more about Dr. Seaman and his treatment of male fertility issues, please visit his website at http://www.malefertilitydoc.com/.