Bruce W. Lefkon, MD
Dr. Lefkon has been practicing in Essex County since 1975, with over 37 years of experience in the field of urology.
Dr. Lefkon was one of only two urologists in the state cited in the inaugural Doctors Favorite MD’s issue of New Jersey magazine in April 1992. He was also the first urologist in northern New Jersey to be trained in the “no scalpel” technique of vasectomy.
Areas of Specialty and Interest
- Columbia College––undergraduate degree
- State University of New York (SUNY) Downstate Medical Center––medical degree
- SUNY Downstate/Kings County Hospital––residency in urology
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- The Stone Center of New Jersey